Boo! This modern cross stitch design is perfect for the Halloween season, lovers of all things spooky, or those looking to celebrate October 31st in style!
This design can be purchased on Etsy here: check it out.
It’s a Halloween counted cross stitch pattern featuring a cute pumpkin, cauldron, ghost, and half-moon. The colors are bright and vibrant, making it fun to hang around the house.
Here’s the info:
Title: Fun Halloween Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
Total stitches: 648
Number of colors: 5
Fabric: 14 count
Size: 6.2 x 6.1 inches
Hoop size: fits an 8 inch hoop
Design: “Happy Halloween” text & graphics of pumpkin, ghost, moon, cauldron.
What You Get With This Purchase:
A PDF file with the following:
1. Picture of the finished pattern.
2. The pattern in colored symbols.
3. The pattern in black and white.
4. List of DMC threads needed for the pattern.
Here’s the link to shop this pattern! See it on Etsy.
And if you’re new to cross stitching, here’s the top 5 tips to get you started:
- Once you have your pattern, you’ll need to shop for your threads. Threads can be purchased at your local sewing store on online. Any pattern that you purchase should come with a guide for which color threads you’ll need.
- You’ll also need to shop for your supplies, including a hoop and canvas for your pattern. I recommend grabbing these items on Amazon, like these. The above pattern takes a 6″ hoop.
- As you start your cross stitch, be sure to keep your threads organized. This will prevent tangles and general frustration! There are organizers you can buy for this purpose, like this amazing one. (Not necessary, but if you plan to do a lot cross stitch it helps!)
This Halloween counted cross stitch pattern is available from my Etsy shop – so if you have any questions or need help getting started cross stitching, send me a message there!