A fresh corn salad with avocado and a light olive oil dressing. This salad is healthy and SO good. It's filling, flavorful, and colorful – the ultimate corn salad recipe.
- 3 cups corn (about 4 ears)
- 1/4 red onion (finely diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 avocados (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes (juiced)
- pinch garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the corn, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, cilantro and avocado to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, seasonings and lime juice. Pour over the corn mixture and stir.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American