This recipe for Christmas Sugar Cookie Blossoms is the perfect sugar cookie with a peppermint Hershey's kiss on top. A little slice of Christmas heaven!
- 1 package Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 24 Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make sugar cookie dough according to instructions on the package, adding in 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp four, 1/2 tsp lemon zest. If your package has instructions for 'drop' cookies and 'cutout' cookies use the drop cookies variation.
- Roll dough into balls that are a teaspoon size. Place dough 2 inches apart on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 10 – 12 minutes, until the edges are just barely golden brown.
- Remove cookies from the oven and let them cool for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and place 1 Hershey's candy cane kiss in the center of each cookie. Let the cookies cool for 2 – 3 hours before serving or transporting to allow the candies to cool and harden.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American