A creamy vegan cauliflower sauce to drizzle on pasta, veggies, or to use as a dip! The possibilities are endless with this flavorful sauce 🙂 You’ll want to put it on everything…
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 head cauliflower)
- 7 cups vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or almond milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large stockpot over medium high heat, add the olive oil and saute the garlic for 1 – 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the vegetable broth or water to the stock pot. Add the cauliflower and simmer, covered, for 7 – 10 minutes. The cauliflower should be tender.
- Strain the cauliflower from the pot, being careful to reserve 1 – 2 cups of the liquid.
- Add the cauliflower to your blender along with the remaining ingredients and 1 cup of the liquid from the pot. If needed, blend in batches. Blend until smooth and serve hot. If your sauce is too thick, add more liquid from the pot or milk.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Sauce