A golden milk latte that’s creamy and cozy. Filled with superfood ingredients that taste good in this simple combination. This recipe is dairy-free but can also be made with regular/whole milk.
- 1 cup oat milk (or any kind of milk!), heated
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sprinkle of fresh black pepper (see note below)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Heat your milk until hot.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
*A sprinkle of black pepper is used to help your body absorb the turmeric!
Note: the honey gives this latte a nice sweetness! You could also use other natural sweeteners like agave syrup, maple syrup or stevia.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes