1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons mustard
¼ cup balsamic reserve or balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 clove of freshly minced garlic
1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
½ cup canned artichokes, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup hard salami, chopped
2 tablespoons powdered parmesan
⅛ cup jarred roasted peppers, drained
⅛ cup pickled red onions, drained
½ cup mozzarella pearls
½ cup mini pepperoni
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, balsamic reserve, salt, pepper, and garlic until smooth. Set aside.
- Chop the lettuce and artichokes, halve the cherry tomatoes, and slice the hard salami.
- Place the lettuce, artichokes, cherry tomatoes, salami, parmesan, roasted peppers, pickled onions, mozzarella pearls, and pepperoni in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle all the ingredients with your homemade vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- If desired, let marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving. You can top this salad with croutons or eat it as is. Enjoy!