A fresh corn salad with black beans, avocado, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper. All tossed in a light olive oil dressing for hearty & healthy side dish.
- 3 cups corn (about 4 ears)
- 1/4 red onion (finely diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (finely diced)
- 2 avocados (chopped)
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes (juiced)
- pinch garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients except the olive oil, lime juice and seasonings to a bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice and seasonings. Whisk together and then pour over the corn mixture. Stir together and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American