2 bananas, mashed
½ cup peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
½ cup honey
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned oats
¼ cup cacao powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and lightly grease an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan. In a large bowl, mix the bananas until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, almond milk, honey, and vanilla to the mashed bananas. Mix until homogenous.
- Add the oats, cacao powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch pan and spread evenly.
- Bake the Brownie Baked Oatmeal for 30 minutes or until set. Serve with berries and whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
8 x 8-inch pan