This DIY fall wreath is a Dollar Store craft idea that ends up costing about $20 and takes 5 minutes to put together. It’s a large wreath that looks impressive but is super simple!
Here’s a quick video of how to make it & scroll down for what you need + step by step instructions:
(Note: This section contains affiliate links. If you purchase through these links I may earn a small commission at no cost to you.)
Here’s What You Need:
Here’s all the supplies that you’ll need to make this DIY Dollar Store Fall Wreath:
- 10 leaf picks (from the Dollar Store)
- 4 berry picks (from the Dollar Store)
- 24″ grapevine wreath (from Hobby Lobby or Michaels – you can usually find these in store with a coupon that makes them less than $10 or they’re available online here currently for $9.99)
The leaf picks can be any variety of fall leaves – you can do single color or a color gradient like I have done. And the berry picks can be any of the fall themed berries that they have in stock. I ended up going with my choices because that’s all they had at the store!
How to Make It:
- Stick your leaf picks directly into the wreath, starting from the top and working your way down the left half of the wreath.
- Place the bottom pick the opposite way (so that the stem is hidden).
- Add the berry picks directly into the wreath throughout the leaf picks.
- Fluff the leafs to make them look fuller. You may need to re-adjust certain ones to make sure that there are no gaps in the design.
You could also double the number of picks that you use and fill out the entire grapevine wreath!
To hang it, I simply created a loop out of some twine and tied it to one of the top branches on the wreath.
If you make your own version of this wreath I would love to see it! Tag me on Instagram @thecabindiary!
Leave a Reply