Ready in just 5 minutes, this simple avocado toast is made with everything bagel seasoning and a drizzle of honey. It’s perfectly sweet, salty and crunchy. The only avocado toast recipe you’ll ever need.
- Slice of bread (any bread will work but sourdough or wheat are favorites)
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning
- Toast your bread until golden brown.
- Add sliced (or mashed) avocado on top of the bread.
- Drizzle the honey over your toast and then sprinkle generously with everything bagel seasoning. Enjoy!
Note: if you have trouble finding everything bagel seasoning in your store (it usually found with the spices) you can also but it on Amazon. Here’s Trader Joe’s version on Amazon: see it here.
Note: maple syrup can also be substituted for honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast