These garlic roasted carrots are the perfect side dish: they’re an easy crowd-pleaser that’s full of garlic & herb flavor.
- 10 small carrots (washed, peeled & halved)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- freshly ground salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash, peel and slice your carrots in half.
- Add the carrots to a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and add the garlic and herbs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- On a small foil-lined baking pan (or on a greased baking pan, using nonstick spray), spread the carrots out, cut side up. Sprinkle again with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 – 30 minutes, until tender.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American