You’ll never want to eat granola any other way after trying this delicious homemade granola recipe. It’s sweet, crunchy, and healthy.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour the melted coconut oil and maple syrup into the oats mixture. Stir until well-combined.
- Add the granola to the baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then add the coconut flakes on top of the granola. Bake for 10 – 15 more minutes, until the coconut flakes and granola are toasted and lightly browned.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let it cool (about an hour) before adding your dried cranberries.
- Store your granola in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for 1 – 2 weeks.