1 (14.3-ounce) package of Oreos
1 (8-ounce) block of cream cheese
12 ounces of almond bark, plus more as needed
Decorations of your choice (Sprinkles, crushed peppermint, candy bars, etc.)
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until crushed.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine the crushed cookies and cream cheese until homogenous.
- Roll the Oreo mixture into bite-sized balls and put them on a cookie sheet. Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to chill.
- Chop the almond bark and melt it in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir the bark constantly, so it melts evenly.
- Remove the Oreo Balls from the fridge and cover them in almond bark.
- Place each Oreo Ball on the cookie sheet and immediately sprinkle them with your chosen decorations. Place back in the fridge to let set. Enjoy!