This peanut butter overnight oats recipe is a simple and satisfying way to start your day. A little bit of of cinnamon is the secret ingredient that makes these oats crave-worthy.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanut butter (or any nut milk)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- ½ cup oat milk (or almond, soy, cashew or regular milk)
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl or jar.
- Let your oats sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight. As the oats sit they will soften and absorb the liquid from the milk. Add your favorite toppings just before eating (sliced bananas, nuts, chocolate chips, berries, etc.).