This peanut sauce noodles recipe is a colorful Thai-inspired dish. It’s ready in only 20 minutes and is made of noodles and vegetables tossed in the ultimate peanut sauce.
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta (or spaghetti)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional, for spice)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Roasted unsalted peanuts
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. This recipe uses 8 ounces of fettuccine (or spaghetti), which is half of a standard box of this pasta.
- While the pasta cooks, add the ingredients for the sauce to a small bowl and mix well. The peanut butter should be completely mixed with the other ingredients.
- Once cooked, drain the noodles. Stir the chopped vegetables and peanut sauce in with your noodles. Serve immediately. Add optional toppings like green onions, cilantro, or peanuts & enjoy!
Note: this recipe is vegan but you can also add meat like chicken, beef or shrimp. Cook your meat separately and stir it into your pasta at the same time you add your peanut sauce. It’s also recommended to double the peanut sauce so that there’s enough for the meat.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dinner, Lunch