1 pound ground sausage
1 (16-ounce) package of Velveeta cheese
1 (10-ounce) can Rotel
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chop the Velveeta into cubes and set aside.
- Add the ground sausage to a medium saucepan placed over medium-low heat. Cook until browned through, then drain the excess grease.
- Return to the pan, and add the paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir to coat.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the Velveeta cubes and Rotel. Stir nonstop until the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add a dash of milk if it seems too thick. Serve with chips or crudites. Enjoy!