This Asian Turkey Meatballs recipe is the best: it’s keto friendly, has a short ingredient list, and is ready in 30 minutes. Plus it’s a perfect recipe for meal prep — make a big batch and eat it throughout the week.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. The meat mixture will be fairly wet, just sticky enough to form into meatballs. If you find that it’s sticking to your fingers too much, try rinsing & wetting your hands first.
- Form meatballs out of the meat mixture and place them on a nonstick baking pan.
- Cook the meatballs for 12 – 15 minutes, until they are lightly browned on top and cooked through. Optionally, serve them with a drizzle of Sriracha or soy sauce.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American, Chinese