Perfect for party, potluck, or tailgate – these meatballs are the right balance of sweet, spicy, and BBQ flavor.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 egg egg
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- Chop the onion into small pieces. Mince the garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix the meatballs: add the ground beef, garlic, breadcrumbs, white onion, egg, & red pepper.
- Roll the meatballs into about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Add meatballs to large skillet and brown on all sides.
- In a small bowl, mix the sauce: whisk together the Sriracha, BBQ sauce, honey, brown sugar, and paprika.
- Add the meatballs to the bottom of your crockpot and pour the sauce over them.
- Cook on high for 4 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Note: the equipment section of this recipe contains affiliate links.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 270 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American