An easy chopped Thai salad that’s drizzled with a tasty peanut sauce. This salad is fresh, crunchy, and colorful!
To make the salad:
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, thinly chopped
- 1 cups napa cabbage, thinly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, thinly chopped
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- Sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
To make the peanut sauce:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients for the salad to a large bowl & toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients for the sauce until smooth.
- Drizzle the peanut sauce over the salad before serving.