Chocolate chip cookie dough in the form of a dip. Serve it with graham crackers for a deliciously addicting treat! 🙂
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and cream cheese.
- Add in the brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract and peanut butter. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers or pretzels.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: American