A better way to make a classic: Crockpot Green Bean Casserole with Bacon. Easy to make ahead, free up your oven when cooking a big meal, or set it & forget it on a busy day.
- 10 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 cups frozen green beans, pre-cut
- 2 packages French’s Fried Onions ((6 oz each))
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce ((or Worcestershire sauce))
- In your slow cooker, combine green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, black pepper, and soy sauce.
- Stir in 1 package of French’s Fried onions & the chopped bacon.
- Simmer on high for 3 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining package of French’s Fried Onions prior to serving. Serve in your crockpot or transfer to casserole serving dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3.5 hours
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American