There's so much to love about this recipe… it's easy to make, stays warm in your crockpot, and is ideal party food. You can make a big batch and snack on it while you watch a game or movie.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 lbs Velveeta (cubed)
- 1 10.5 oz can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jalapeno (diced)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble the ground beef, chili powder and garlic powder. Drain the grease.
- Mix all ingredients together in a crockpot.
- Cook covered on low for 2 hours until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 120 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American