A simple recipe for cute orange candy corn fudge. Just the right amount of spooky for a Halloween treat.
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white baking chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 – 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 – 2 drops orange food coloring
- Line a 9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil. Wrap the foil all the way over the edges of the pan.
- Spray the foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine white baking chips, sweetened condensed milk & butter.
- Microwave the mixture for 1 minute and then stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds, stirring after each time, until mixture is melted & combined.
- Remove mix from microwave. Add food coloring & vanilla extract. Stir until combined & creamy.
- Stir in 1 cup of candy corn.
- Pour mixture into baking pan & distribute evenly.
- Layer 1/4 cup of candy corn on top.
- Cover & refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once ready, lift fudge out of baking pan by lifting the edges of aluminum foil. Slice into squares & enjoy!
- Category: Dessert