Overall, fudge is the perfect go-to dessert for all occasions. Why? Because it’s easy, delicious, and you can make it colorful/festive/decorative…
Basically… it’s FUN 🙂
It’s fun to bake, decorate and eat. And all you need is a basic fudge recipe that you can alter for each holiday. This recipe take a simple, basic fudge recipe, adds some vanilla for flavor plus candy corn.
This is actually the same recipe as Peppermint Fudge for Christmas, minus all the peppermint and with a Halloween flair instead.
How to Make Easy Candy Corn Fudge
Fudge is also super simple to make. This easy candy corn fudge recipe has only 5 ingredients and you don’t need your oven.
You’ll put the ingredients in a bowl and mix them by microwaving for 30 seconds at a time.
It’s worth noting that fudge is also a perfect Halloween treat because you can make it ahead. In fact, you have to make it ahead. Fudge has to chill for 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
This fudge has candy corn inside of the fudge AND on top. It’s just the right amount for some added texture but not an overload of candy corn flavor.Print
A simple recipe for cute orange candy corn fudge. Just the right amount of spooky for a Halloween treat.
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white baking chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 – 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 – 2 drops orange food coloring
- Line a 9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil. Wrap the foil all the way over the edges of the pan.
- Spray the foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine white baking chips, sweetened condensed milk & butter.
- Microwave the mixture for 1 minute and then stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds, stirring after each time, until mixture is melted & combined.
- Remove mix from microwave. Add food coloring & vanilla extract. Stir until combined & creamy.
- Stir in 1 cup of candy corn.
- Pour mixture into baking pan & distribute evenly.
- Layer 1/4 cup of candy corn on top.
- Cover & refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once ready, lift fudge out of baking pan by lifting the edges of aluminum foil. Slice into squares & enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
Make it for Halloween
Don’t forget that fudge has to chill for at least 4 hours. So if you’re planning to make this for Halloween day, you’ll probably want to make it in the morning or the night before.
One of the best parts of this recipe is that you can make it the night before and not worry about it!
For more fun, themed recipes like this one, follow along on Pinterest: