Easy Homemade Salsa
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
A simple, tasty salsa recipe using only fresh ingredients. You can taste the difference in using only fresh (no canned) items here!
- 1/2 white onion (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (packed)
- 1 jalapeno (chopped, seeds removed)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse for 1 – 2 seconds at a time until blended. The salsa should still have some chunks, be careful not to over-blend it.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Leave a Reply