An easy recipe for fresh & spicy homemade salsa. All of the ingredients used in this recipe are fresh (no canned items) and you can taste the difference!
- 4 tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (packed)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 jalapenos (chopped, with seeds)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until chopped. There should still be some chunks left in the salsa (be careful not to over-mix).
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican