An Easy Spinach Dip Recipe that's incredibly simple and tasty. It's packed with flavor that comes from a secret ingredient: a packet of Ranch Dips Mix!
- 8 oz chopped frozen spinach (drained & thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix
- 6 oz water chestnuts (chopped)
- 3 green onions ((optional for garnish))
- salt & pepper to taste
- french bread ((optional for serving))
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, and Ranch mix.
- Fold in water chestnuts and spinach. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve with sliced sourdough bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American