This easy green smoothie bowl has only 5 ingredients and is ready in 5 minutes. It’s packed with nutritious ingredients and tastes delicious. Top it with your favorite granola or fresh fruit.
About The Vegan Green Smoothie Bowl
This recipe is super simple and quick. All you need to do is blend together frozen fruit, banana, yogurt, orange juice and spinach in your blender.
The color of this bowl comes from the spinach but it’s taste is mostly fruity. The mango, strawberry and banana mix are the main flavors in the bowl.
If you like simple, fruity smoothies this one will be a new go-to!
Popular Questions About The Recipe
How Much Does this Recipe Make?
It makes enough for 1 smoothie bowl or about 2 – 2.5 cups total.
Is It Dairy-Free / Vegan?
Yes, this recipe is dairy free & vegan. It uses almond milk instead of regular milk. If you prefer regular milk, swap out the almond milk for the same amount of regular.
This recipe calls for almond milk but you could also use oat, cashew or soy milk.
Other Popular Additions & Substitutions:
Because this recipe is so simple it’s easy to customize. Here’s a few popular add-ins or substitutions for items that you might have instead:
- Honey: add 1 tablespoon of honey to naturally sweeten your smoothie
- Frozen fruit: you can use any frozen fruit blend for this recipe, but ones with a high percentage of mango or banana will give it a greener color. If you make it with a frozen berry blend it will be pink/purple.
- Milk: you can substitute your favorite milk (non-dairy or dairy) instead of yogurt
- Spinach: instead of spinach, you can use a spinach blend like Power Greens or Spinach & Kale.
- Fresh Fruit: if you don’t have frozen fruit you can use fresh fruit, but use only 1/4 cup of yogurt and add a 1/4 cup of ice cubes (this will help chill the smoothie).
Green Smoothie Bowl Toppings:
Our bowl is topped with granola, raspberries, fresh mango and chia seeds! Here’s a few ideas for other toppings you can use on your smoothie bowls:
- fresh fruit
- coconut flakes
- chopped nuts
- chia seeds
- dried fruit
- goji berries
An easy green smoothie bowl that’s packed with fresh fruits and veggies and tastes delicious. Top it with your favorite granola or fresh fruit.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cups packed spinach
- Add all items to a blender and blend until smooth. If your smoothie becomes too thick, add more orange juice. If your smoothie is too thin, add more frozen fruit.
Almond milk can be substituted for yogurt to make this recipe dairy free.
- Category: Smoothie