An easy, fresh recipe for homemade pico de gallo. This recipe features tomatoes, red onion, chopped cilantro, a little jalapeno and plenty of flavor.
- 6 roma tomatoes (diced & seeded)
- 3/4 red onion (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeno (chopped & seeded)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine. Chill for 2 – 3 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American