Sweet & spicy brussels sprouts recipe that’s easy to make (done in just over 30 minutes). The result is tasty, flavor-loaded, oven-roasted sprouts that everyone will love. A perfect appetizer or side dish to keep on hand for family dinners, special occasions, or potlucks.
- 1 lbs brussels sprouts ((trimmed & sliced in half) )
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim brussels sprout stalks and slice in half.
- Combine brussels sprouts, Sriracha, honey, olive oil, red pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Place brussels sprouts on non-stick baking sheet; if possible lay them in a flat layer face-down.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp kosher salt on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brussels sprouts