This honey sriracha brussels sprouts recipe is my favorite because — even if brussels sprouts aren’t your favorite vegetable (like me!) — they are still DELICIOUS.
The honey and Sriracha in this recipe come together for a flavor explosion that’s sweet, spicy, and an all around memorable dish.
Side dishes rarely stand out. They’re usually more of an afterthought, or a way to get some vegetables on the plate. BUT. NOT. THESE. BRUSSELS SPROUTS. They will steal the show from your main dish!
A few tips for cooking honey Sriracha brussels sprouts:
- Cooking these works best with medium-sized sprouts, not too big and not too small so that they’ll cook through properly
- Keep an eye on your sprouts towards the end of your timer. This recipe will roast the sprouts until they are golden brown or darker. If you like your sprouts less well done, take them out sooner.
- A note on spice: these have a good, spicy kick! Medium to high spice. If you want to take it down a notch, add half the amount of Sriracha (1 tbsp instead of 2)
Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lbs brussels sprouts (trimmed & sliced in half)
- 2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim brussels sprout stalks and slice in half.
- Combine brussels sprouts, Sriracha, honey, olive oil, red pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Place brussels sprouts on non-stick baking sheet; if possible lay them in a flat layer face-down.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp kosher salt on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown.
Looking for more recipes like this one?
Check out our collection of favorites here: Cabin Diary Recipes.
Baked this recipe & loved it or changed it?! Drop a comment below!