Looking back on our first year of living in the cabin we’ve learned so much! I started this blog just a couple weeks after we moved. And it’s pretty closely followed our experience with cabin life.
For a little backstory: we moved to our cabin in Jackson Hole, WY from Austin, TX just over a year ago. At the time I was 7 months pregnant, and we made a few crazy changes – including quitting our jobs and selling our things – in order to make the move happen! For more about our story & the cabin, click here.
Roundup of Top 11 Cabin Blog Posts
From the extreme seasons to raising a baby in a one-room cabin to experiencing ‘country life’ for the first time – our first year has been full of newness!
Here’s a roundup of favorite cabin blog posts from our first year. If you’re interested in cabin life, these will hopefully give you an in-depth, inside look:
A Day in The Life:
- Summer Edition: A Day in the Life in the Cabin
- Fall Edition: A Day in the Life in the Cabin
- Winter Edition: A Day in the Life in the Cabin
Things We’ve Learned:
- 5 Lessons Learned From Our First Month of Cabin Life
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Moving to a Log Cabin
- What No One Tells You About Cabin Life
- 3 Ways Moving to a Cabin Can Change Your Life
- 7 Quirks of Living in a Log Cabin
- What We Didn’t Expect: Cabin Life in Winter
We’re definitely still continuing to learn about cabin life! The more we learn, the more we discover we don’t know haha 🙂
What else would you like to know about moving to a cabin, living in a cabin, or our cabin? Drop a comment below!