This Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta recipe is ready in 25 minutes, using classic Italian Caprese ingredients to make the perfect appetizer this Summer. This will easily be a hit recipe to prepare for your guests or will make a great light meal to serve your family!
- 1 loaf of rustic Italian style bread, sliced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil, plus more for brushing on the bread
- 2–3 large Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon Basil
- 8-ounces of Mozzarella (I love to buy the pearls, otherwise cut the mozzarella into bite-size pieces)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 clove of Garlic, halved
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the olive oil, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, sea salt in a bowl, tossing to combine.
- Lightly brush the slices of bread with olive oil before toasting for about 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is golden and toasted.
- Halve a garlic clove and rub it across the top of the toasted bread.
- Spoon the tomato mixture over the pieces of bread and drizzle the balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Bruschetta, Tomato Mozzarella Bruschetta, Appetizer, Italian, Caprese, Tomato Mozzarella, Easy Bruschetta, How to make Bruschetta, Bruschetta Ideas