A fresh summer salad with corn, tomatoes and bell pepper, all tossed in a light & tasty dressing. This corn salad is healthy and sweet – the perfect treat for a warm summer afternoon.
- 3 cups corn (about 4 ears)
- 1/4 red onion (diced finely)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced finely)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together the corn, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice and seasonings. Pour over the corn mixture and stir to combine.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American