If you’re going to bake one thing this fall, it should be this pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe!
It’s the best pumpkin muffins you’ve ever had, plus chocolate chips…what could be better?! 🙂
I’ve always baked pumpkin muffins in the fall, but this is the first time I’ve added chocolate chips. I was skeptical at first. But after one bite these became my new go-to favorite fall treat.
And they disappeared quicker than a blink in our house. It’s a good thing this recipe makes 24 muffins.
This pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe is a tasty balance of pumpkin and chocolate. It doesn’t over-do it on the pumpkin spices so that both elements can shine! Here’s the recipe:Print
This pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe is the best pumpkin muffins you've ever had, plus chocolate chips…what could be better?!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease two 12-count muffin tins or add paper cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Mix in the sugar, pumpkin, and vegetable oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Add the flour mixture to your egg mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into the muffin pans.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean. The tops will be golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Enjoy!! Let us know how your muffins taste in the comments below!