Free up your oven this year by cooking Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey! Set it and forget it to make Thanksgiving Day easy.
This recipe is all the traditional Thanksgiving flavors in a slow cooker. Plus some bacon. It also uses turkey tenderloin instead of a full turkey.
Because this recipe uses turkey tenderloins, you can easily make it for a small crowd: make it for two or four people. Don’t worry about all the extra meat that comes with buying a full turkey.
How to Make Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
This recipe is super simple. The full instructions are below, but to give you an idea of the steps you’ll take:
- Cook the bacon.
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours & enjoy!
With only 15 minutes to prep, this is the easiest Thanksgiving recipe ever. And it still tastes amazing — my husband begs for this recipe every year!
Thanksgiving Turkey for Two
This recipe is for two servings. That means that you’ll make just the right amount for your and your loved one.
While your turkey cooks in the slow cooker, you can slip a couple of sides in the oven for a stress-free day with minimal cooking.
*Please note that this recipe is for 2 servings. If you would like leftovers or would like to make it for four people, you can double the recipe and cook it for the same amount of time.Print
Free up your oven this year by cooking Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey! This recipe is all the traditional Thanksgiving flavors in a slow cooker. Easy to make (set it and forget it) and perfect for two.
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 turkey tenderloins
- 1/2 tsp garlic pepper
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans turkey gravy
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet on medium-high heat until it's cooked through and crispy.
- Add turkey tenderloins to your slow cooker. Add garlic pepper. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix together the bacon, gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, sage, and thyme.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker, covering the turkey.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Where to Buy Turkey Tenderloin
Turkey tenderloin is usually in the meat section, next to where the other turkey products are kept. Sometimes it’s also placed next to the bacon and sausage. I’ve mostly seen it sold with 2 tenderloins in a pack (which is exactly what you’ll need for this recipe)!
If you have trouble finding it, try asking your local grocery store where they keep theirs!